Double Channel Metal Loop Detector LD200 Auto Vehicle Car Access Detection
Double Channel Metal Loop Detector
JUTAI dual channel loop detectors that provide higher detection speed and flexibility. With 12ms detections time in both single and two-channel versions, the new dual-channel loop detectors are significantly faster than before. As a result direction detection of a vehicle at high speed is achievable. This LD-200 are also available as 1/2-channel loop detector in a plastic housing for direct mounting on DIN rail.
Double Channel Metal Loop Detector Features
Compact Size: the compact and well engineered housing .Combines all of the industry requirements regarding Features and functionality and allows this detector to be Incorporated into any or existing traffic detection system.
Diagnostic Capabilities: Comprehensive diagnostics Capabilities allow for accurate diagnosis of loop and Installation problems.
Selectable Presence Time: The output of the presence relay can be selected to limit a detect output to a fixed time(time>30 minutes)while a vehicle remains on the loop
Loop Frequency Indication: Interference between adjacent loop/detectors can be determined by an integral indication, and eliminated by changing the frequency setting.
Direction Detection : (If the vehicle moves from CH1 to CH2, then CH1 relay output; if the vehicle moves from CH2 to CH1, then CH2 relay output).
Sensitivity Selection: Sensitivity and frequency of the loop can be adjusted by 7-way dip switch and 10-way dip switch setting.
Double Channel Metal Loop Detector Specifications
- Self-turning range: 20-2000μH
- Sensitivity :8 way selectable / Highest 0.015% DL/L / Lowest 0.8% DL/L
- Frequency :Four step switch selectable 20-80KHz
- Power Requirements : 110-240VAC (48 to 62Hz) / 12-24VADC(48 to 62Hz)
- Operation Temp : -40℃ to +70℃ / (-111℉ to +158℉)
- Fault Output Blinks slowly: It maybe because the loop is short circuit or the no:of turns is not enough Blinks faster: It maybe because the loop is open or the no: of turns is too many.
- Response Times : 10-90MS
- Visual Indications Power LED-Red /Channel LED-Green
- Reset : Reset by push button on front of enclosure
- Relay Output: Presence Relay/Fault Relay
- Humidity : Up to 95% relative humidity without condensation
- Circuit Protection Conformal coating over the PCB and all components
- Loop wire: more than 10meters requires the use of a 2 core shield cable,do not exceed 30 meters distance between control box and loop
Loop Detector Switch Setting Instruction
- Sensitivity and frequency of the loop can be adjusted by 7-way dip switch and 10-way Dip switch setting.
- The user can select 8 different setting by changing the setting of the dip-switch to different modes as in the Dip-switch setting tables below. Dip switch 6,7 and 8 for CH1 sensitivity selection with 0.8 being the least sensitive and 0.015 being the most sensitive.
- Dip switch 3,4 and 5 for CH2 sensitivity selection with 0.8 being the least sensitive and 0.015 being the most sensitive.
- High-temperature stability, used in kinds of environment
- Environment drifting compensate automatically
- Multilevel lightning protection
- With the function of sensing loop malfunction automatically (disconnection or cutting-out)
- Cooperate with the barrier gate to realize vehicle anti-hit and automatic close function
Double Channel Metal Loop Detector Applications
Jutai Universal-Voltage loop detectors are used wherever vehicles have to be detected. Like monitoring and safe guarding access ways to counting vehicles. The output signal can be used for controlling door and gate drive mechanisms, operating barriers, controlling traffic light systems in car parks or activating card dispensers in car parks.