Automatic Gate Opener Dual Channel Loop Detectors To Nice FAAC BFT Gate Control Board
Automatic Gate Opener Dual Channel Loop Detectors Control Board System
JUTAI vehicle dual channel loop detectors automatic your access control point Detection loops are typically installed in roadways with security barriers or traffic gate to detect the presence of a vehicle to provide an indication as to a vehicle's presence within the barrier area. This indication is to help prevent the barrier or gate from closing while a vehicle is present. Some loops also provide information to control the barrier's movement. The type of barrier and its intended use should determine which loop function should be used and where they should be located. All loop functions should be a part of an overall traffic flow theory of operation for the particular access point, to ensure proper operations.
Automatic Gate Opener Dual Channel Loop Detectors Specification
|Socket||Have, 11pin submarginal type(86cp1)|
12-24VADC (48 to 62Hz)
|Working Frequency||Four step switch, selectable 20-80KHz|
|Sensitivity||16-way selectable levels|
|Output Type||Four relays|
Automatic Gate Opener Dual Channel Loop Detectors Switch Instruction
- Sensitivity and frequency of the loop can be adjusted by 7-way dip switch and 10-way Dip switch setting.
- User can select 8 different setting by changing the setting of the dip-switch to different modes as in the Dip-switch setting tables below.Dip switch 6,7 and 8 for CH1 sensitivity selection with 0.8 being the least sensitive and 0.015 being the most sensitive.
- Dip switch 3,4 and 5 for CH2 sensitivity selection with 0.8 being the least sensitive and 0.015 being the most sensitive.
Automatic Gate Opener Dual Channel Loop Detectors Applications
Jutai Universal-Voltage loop detectors (dual channel loop detectors) are used wherever vehicles have to be detected. Like monitoring and safeguarding access ways to counting vehicles. The output signal can be used for controlling door and gate drive mechanisms, operating barriers, controlling traffic light systems in car parks or activating card dispensers in car parks.
The loop detector coil is an oscillating circuit used to detect whether there is car pass through and the speed of passing.
Automatic Gate Opener Dual Channel Loop Detectors
1. The inductive range is from 20uh-2000uf, nearly all types of different vehicle can be detector (bike, motorcycle, bus, car, truck, tailer, ect)
2.JUTAI dual channel loop detectors is designed to accommodate numerous applications, can be adjusted intelligently to any environments and virtually eliminating false detection.
3. On the front panel, the four selectable loop frequencies (20~80KHz) can completely eliminate any crosstalk. If intermittence happens or failed loops get self restored, the detector will resume to normal operation without manually reset the detector.
4. Automatic gate opener dual channel loop detectors with Two separate output relays:
Output A is presence output. Can be extended for 0, 2, 5, 8, 10, 15, 20 or 30 seconds, programmable with external DIP switches.
Output B, programmable with external DIP switches, provides presence, pulse on entry, pulse on exit, or failed output. 8. By setting an external DIP switch, both outputs can be delayed for 2 seconds; this allows the detector to ignore vehicles passing over the loop faster than 5 miles per hour.