UHF RFID Integrated Reader RS232/RS485/WG26 Reader from JUTAI
UHF RFID Integrated Reader Working With Solar Film
As an RFID manufacturer, JUTAI provides customers with various RFID frequency card reader solutions, including short range RFID card reader, middle range reader, long range UHF reader, 2.45Ghz long-distance card reader. JUTAI's long-distance card reader UHF has two frequencies of 860-868Mhz and 902-928Mhz. It is commonly used in parking lot vehicle access management systems. According to the on-site environment, the UHF reading range can reach 7-10 meters, except for induction passive cards. In addition, it can be used with various UHF stickers/tags.
Free SDK long range UHF RFID RS232/RS485/WG26 reader supplier from JUTAI, UHF is an ultra-high-frequency long range Wiegand UHF long range reader read up to 7 meters (free air reading) depends on the interference on site and proper card reading angle. Jutai designed UHF reader with multi-protocol for customer selection and which can easy to integrate into the existing vehicle access control system project, highway ETC system, and asset tracking system, etc.
Free SDK Long Range UHF RFID RS232/RS485/WG26 Reader Feature
1.Free SDK long range UHF RFID RS232/RS485/WG26 reader from JUTAI compatible with multi-protocol, integrated design, quick read, multi-tag read and can used widely in RFID systems. UHF has limited signal penetration against the tinted solar film.
2.Free SDK long range UHF RFID RS232/RS485/WG26 reader from JUTAI complete with mounting bracket and power supply, housing made of PET material which is weatherproof against sunshine and rain.
3.Free SDK long range UHF RFID RS232/RS485/WG26 reader from JUTAI Ideals for access control tracking system, car parking
Free SDK Long Range UHF RFID RS232/RS485/WG26 Reader Specification
- Integrated UHF long range reader, using the UHF band RFID technology, which has the following characteristics
- Operating frequency 860 ~ 868MHz or 902 ~ 928MHz, adjusted according to different countries and regions
- Directional antenna technology recognizes only the front of the card reader
- Power is less than 0.5W, in line with international environmental standards
- Used in a metal chassis, or used independently
- Reading distance 8-10 meters (depending on the antenna)
- Support eligible ISO1800-6B, ISO1800-6C (EPC G2) protocol passive RFID cards
- Using standard Wigand 26/34 output interface for direct access to Wigand Interface System
- Working mode： ground sensor mode or continuous mode
- Reserve RS232 \ RS485 interface, which can be connected to a PC
Free SDK Long Range UHF RFID RS232/RS485/WG26 Reader Specifications
- Vehicle management Guest Registration System
- Road and bridge toll
- Custom management
- Warehouse management
- Car parking management
- Production management
- Access control management
UHF RFID Integrated Reader Data transmission line
After reader powered card reader immediately into the search mode or trigger mode and receive data packets from the electronic tags, and then output.
The UHF desktop readers/encoders are designed for collecting UHF cards/tags ID number to an EXCEL sheet so that people can easily upload all the cards/tags ID number to the access control system by batch processing.
Reader antenna polarization
Details Connection To Free SDK Long Range UHF RFID RS232/RS485/WG26 Reader
What payment terms you accept?
T/T, Western Union, Paypal
Order Reference To Free SDK Long Range UHF RFID RS232/RS485/WG26 Reader
Projects Reference To UHF RFID Integrated Reader