110V/220V Voltage Orange Color Barrier Gate Machine Core From Taiwan Design
Parking Barrier Gate Operator with 6s 4.5m Arm working For Parking System
Mechanical unit consist of the drive motor, speed reduction gear box and casing. Control panel is mounted into mechanical unit casing as a complete system that drives the arm movement. Casing is made with electroplated mild steel and finished with epoxy powder paint. The top cover and door on casing is cam locked (requires key) to avoid tampering with the internal system. JUTAI - best barrier gate operator supplier is your best choice for parking barrier gate.
Parking Barrier Gate Operator Specifications
Cold roll plate, Galvanized plate or stainless steel
varnish baking, 3 years without fading
|Running Time||1.5s, 3s, 6s|
|Operating Temperature||-45°C to 75°C|
|Voltage||220V ± 10%, 110V ± 10%|
|Relative Humidity||<90% coagulation free|
|Boom length||Max 6 meters|
|MCBF||≥5, 000, 000 times|
Straight arm: Mar 1-6 meters optional,
size 45×100mm aluminum alloy.
Folding arm: 90°folding arm / 180°folding arm, aluminum alloy
Fence arm: Two or three fence arm,
Mar1- 6 meters, aluminum alloy
|Related accessories||infrared sensors, loop detectors, traffic light, UHF readers|
|Application||Parking Lots, Toll Gates, Goods Yards, Railway Crossings,
Commercial Premises, Apartment Block
|Traffic light||100mm traffic led light|
• Anti crash device.
• Security at the entry as well as exit points.
• The limit switches for slowdown during both opening and closing can be adjusted both mechanically and
• Reliable electro-mechanical drive.
• Robust power transmission.
• Damping into open and closed position.
• Adjustable clutch.
• Pole of strong light alloy.
• Complete unit ready for connection.
• Pole stand of steel.
• Long term corrosion protection.
1. Loop detector: single loop detector or dual channel loop detector
2. Infrared Photocell sensor
3.Barrier gate controller board
4.Traffic LED light
5. RFID reader
What can we do for our customer?
Service for free:
1. One year free service is supplied(not including the arm)
2. Lifetime charged service is supplied
3. Technical service is supplied
4. OEM: we can customized machine case, color, logo for you, which accroding to your detailed requirements.
5. Technical support and aftersales service, it is a long term relatioship between us.
6. Price can be negotiable when you have big order quantity.
Service for charging:
1. Broken by wrong installation
2. Broken by improper voltage
3. The surfaces of the barrier destroyed by wrong installation and usage
4. Overdue service items are out of our promise.
Common Malfunctions and Solutions
1 The arm is no reaction when connect the power and press the open/close key.
a: Check the controller’s power supply and fuse.
b. There is no battery or power shortage on the remote control, the distance is too far.
c.There is co-frequency interference in the vicinity, check with the wire control interface to see if it’s normal.
d. The external protection circuit has failed or in a protected state,check the infrared device or loop detector device.
e: Check the motor and capacitor to see if invalid.
2 The boom could not raise up or fall down when press the open/close key.
a: The photoelectric limit is on bad contact,check the connections.
b: Replace the photoelectric limit switch.
3 The motor is buzz,boom is no reaction when press the open/close key.
a:The voltage is insufficient,check the 220V power supply.
b:The gears are stuck, and hand wheel rotates several circles toward the loose place, and re-adjust the photoelectric limit to prevent the struck caused by mechanical limit from being before the photoelectric limit.
c: It’s imbalance between the balance spring and boom,re-adjust it.
4 The boom is not horizontal and vertical.
a: The photoelectric limit is shaft,re-adjust and fix.
b: Check the connection rod and adjust the boom to horizontal and vertical,and make the photoelectric limit acts before the mechanical limit.
5 The force for arm up become smaller,sometimes need the handle assistance to make it up.
a: Check the motor and capacitor.
b: Re-adjust the spring balance.