IR-20M Outdoor Infrared Photocell Sensor Detection
IR-20M Outdoor Infrared Photocell Sensor Detection Made By JUTAI and used at outside
IR-20M outdoor infrared photocell sensor detection is a type of high quality wireless detection products, and manufactured by JUTAI. JUTAI is a professional infrared IR photo beam sensor manufacturer . Infrared photo beam sensor is a high-end product independently developed by JUTAI. It is mainly used in gate control system, automatic door control system, garage door control system and alarm system. In addition, this infrared photocell sensor German imported materials and strict quality testing standards. The IP55 outdoor beam sensor can face to sunshine directly and distance can still working stable ,now JUTAI IR photo eye sensor are now exported to Europe, America, Middle East and Southeast Asia.JUTAI has offer many OEM service to customers already.
Basic Function Of IR-20M Outdoor Infrared Photocell Sensor Detection
- Install IR-20M Ourdoor Infrared Photocell Sensor Detection at the opposite positions.Then there is a infrared area between these two detector parts. When someone passes the infrared region, the detector will send alarm signal to the security alarm host (which not included here).
- Install Distance(Max.)in the above chart means the maximum install distance between the twodetector parts.
- Great to be installed for security system in school, office building, hosipital, home yard, etc.
- Detecting range can be reduced to 30% in bad weather conditions, like rain, dust, etc.
- English Usage Manual included in the pack. It will give you detailed instructions
- Single Beam Infrared Sensor
- Sealed design to anti-rain (fog), dust (worms) and other integrated weather, the detector sensitivity will increase automatically(AGC circuit)
- With high levels of anti-RFI / EMI capability
- High-power transmitter, sensitivity surplus degree up to 90%
- High-power infrared receiver tube, low-power process technology
- Adjustable of beam interdiction period, to make it more flexible and adaptable
- Professional anti-jamming optical housing
IR-20M Outdoor Infrared Photo Beam Detector Parameter
|Products Name: IR-20M Outdoor Infrared Photocell Sensor Detection|
|Detection Distance:With 20m Stable Detection Distance|
|Operate Temperature:-10degree to 60 degree|
|Max TX Working Current:25mA|
|Max RX Working Current:35mA|
|Max Relay Contract:Max.Range Up:20Meters(Indoor or Outdoor)|
|Cover Material:Anti-UV material|
|Can Working At Outside Directly|
|Face To Sunlight, Distance Not Reduce|
|OEM/ODM:OEM/ODM Service Offered|
|Warranty Life:24 Month|
What Service JUTAI Offer To IR-20M Outdoor Infrared Photo Beam Detector
Connetions Details Of IR-20M Outdoor Infrared Photo Beam Detector
Install Size IR-20M Outdoor Infrared Photo Beam Detector
Normallly FAQ ForCE FCC Rohs Certified 20m Outdoor IP55 Beam Infrared Detector/Photo IR Beam Sensor with door used/Alarm system
1. About Price
The price is negotiable. It can be changed according to your quantity or package.
When you are making an inquiry, please let us know the quantity you want.
2. About Sample
JUTAI IR-20M infrared Photocell Sensor Sample is Free, but the air freight is collected or you pay us the cost in advance.
3. About MOQ
The MOQ is subject to the items ;Please refer to the items description .
For some products we have in stock, the MOQ is 1 pcs.
Welcome, you can send your own design of product and LOGO, we can open new
mold and print or emboss any LOGO for you.
5. About warranty
Usually we promise 1-year warranty,for our agent,it is 2year warranty.
6. About Payment or other question
Please send us inquiry by email or chat with us in skype directly.
Fulture For JUTAI
We are committed to providing a range of stable and reliable Outdoor Infrared Photocell Sensor Detection Used at outdoor;JUTAI manufacture IR-20M Photocell Sensor with good quality as well as a full range of RFID wireless communication products and the entire infrared detection alarm system to solve the aversion.
JUTAI Only manufacture high quality IR-20M Outdoor Infrared Photocell Sensor Detection