Professional 110-240VAC Double Channel Vehicle Loop Detector For Activating Card Dispensers in Parking Lots
JUTAI develops a multi-functional underground loop detection, which can use as dual channel loop detectors, users can use one unit dual channel loop detector with two-channel loop coils for activating entrance card dispensers, and another coil use for barrier gate safety closing loop. Jutai offers the best vehicle loop detector for any driveway gate control system or car parking management system.
Dual Channel Loop Detector For Activating Card Dispensers Features
- Compact Size: the compact and well-engineered housing, Combines all of the industry requirements regarding Features and functionality and allows this detector to be Incorporated into any or existing traffic detection system.
- Diagnostic Capabilities: Comprehensive diagnostics Capabilities allow for accurate diagnosis of loop and Installation problems.
- Selectable Presence Time: The output of the presence relay can be selected to limit a detect output to a fixed time(time>30 minutes)while a vehicle remains on the loop.
- Loop Frequency Indication: Interference between adjacent loop/detectors can be determined by an integral indication, and eliminated by changing the frequency setting.
- Direction Detection : (If the vehicle moves from CH1 to CH2, then CH1 relay output; if the vehicle moves from CH2 to CH1, then CH2 relay output).
- Sensitivity Selection: Sensitivity and frequency of the loop can be adjusted by 7-way dip switch and 10-way dip switch setting.
Professional 110-240VAC Double Channel Vehicle Loop Detector Modes of operation
The LD-200 series detector may be configured for any one of the following modes:
- Presence Mode
- Pulse Mode
- AB Logic Presence Mode(Barrier Operation)
- AB Logic Pulse Mode(Counting Logic)
Professional 110-240VAC Double Channel Vehicle Loop Detector Specifications
- Loop Inductance : 20-2000μH
- Sensitivity: 8 way selectable / Highest 0.015% DL/L / Lowest 0.8% DL/L
- Frequency: Four step switch selectable 20-80KHz
- Power Requirements : 110-240VAC (48 to 62Hz) / 12-24VADC(48 to 62Hz)
- Operation Temp : -40℃ to +70℃ / (-111℉ to +158℉)
- Fault Output Blinks slowly: It maybe because the loop is short circuit or the no:of turns is not enough Blinks faster: It maybe because the loop is open or the no: of turns is too many.
- Response Times : 10-90MS
- Visual Indications Power LED-Red /Channel LED-Green
- Reset : Reset by push button on front of enclosure
- Relay signal: presence signal or pulse signal
- ABS: automatic sensitivity boost
- Direction detection: CH1 and CH2 flow direction detection
- Loop frequency: 4 setting(low,Med-low,Med-Hi,High)
- Humidity : Up to 95% relative humidity without condensation
- Circuit Protection Conformal coating over the PCB and all components
- Connections: Socket mount-11pin male(JEDEC B11-88)
Professional 110-240VAC Double Channel Vehicle Loop Detector
Traffic Light System
Gate Drive Mechanisms
Parking Guidance System
Activating Card Dispensers in Parking Lots.
Parking Barrier Control
Vehicle Access Control
Traffic Control System / Traffic Toll System
Vehicle Counting System
Motorised Gates and Doors.
Security Bollards/ Rolling Shutters/Garage Doors