Single channel vehicle loop detector Metal Detector for Vehicle Access Control boom barrier system
Single Channel Vehicle Loop Detector for Vehicle Access Control boom barrier system
JUTAI metal detector loop sensor LD-100 are used wherever vehicles have to be detected. Like monitoring and safe guarding access ways to counting vehicles. The output signal can be used for controlling door and gate drive mechanisms, operating barriers, controlling traffic light systems in car parks or activating card dispensers in car parks. JUTAI has the best loop detector for gate access solution in the market.
Single Channel Vehicle Loop Detector specifications
|Power supply||110-240VAC(LD-100) 12-24VADC(LD-102)|
|Frequency range||Four step switch selectable 20-80KHz|
|Sensitivity||16 way selectable /Highest 0.010% DL/L / Lowest 2.56% DL/L|
|Operating temperature||-40℃ to +70℃ / (-111℉ to +158℉)|
|Relative humidity||Up to 95% relative humidity without condensation|
Automatic drift compensation
|Output mode||Presence Relay/Fault Relay output|
|Visual Indications||Power LED-Red / Channel LED-Green|
|Integral Fault Relay||provide an output in the event of a loop fault condition.|
Single Channel Vehicle Loop Detector Position And Installation
- Install the detector in a weatherproof housing.
- The detector should be close to the sensing loop as possible.
- The detector should always be installed away from strong magnetic fields.
- Avoid running high voltage wires near the loop detectors.
- Do not install the detector on vibrating objects.
- When the control box is installed within 10 meters of the loop, normal wires can be used to connect the control box to the loop. More than 10 meters distance between the control box and loop.
1. Compatible with the parking management system.
2. Easy installation and operation.
3. Connects one inductive loop (single channel).
4. Application for loop detector troubleshooting, Parking lot entrances Vehicle detection, Parking lot space information acquisition system, Electronic police traffic lights snapshot system, Traffic monitoring system., etc.
Welcome OEM&ODM orders:
1) Logo printing on products;
2) Customized color box or carton;
3) Any your ideas on products we can help you to design and put it into production.
1. Can we try the sample order first?
Yes, we can offer even 1 pc for testing.
2. What is lead time if we place an order?
If we have the order in stock, it would be 2 working days.
If we don’t have the order in stock, it would be 7-12 days.
3. How to make a payment?
T/T, Paypal, Western Union, PayPal
4. What is the delivery way?
DHL, UPS, Fedex, TNT ,EMS, DTDC etc.
We will choose the safe and cheapest way for you to reduce your cost.
Economic shipping way: door to door, by sea, by air transport.
For mass order, shipping by sea or by air transport will be a good choice.
5. What's the after-sale service?
We will provide the after-sale service by e-mail, Skype, WhatsApp, trade manager, telephone, QQ and wechat etc if you need any assistance from us after receiving the order.
Single Channel Vehicle Loop Detector Project Reference